Navigation: Home › Fashion ›
Best Bra Australia 2021
Best bra to buy in Australia (January 2021)
VOQ reviews the best bras in Australia: Check out the top choice of the best bras
Which new bras are available in 2021 and how do you know which is the best bra in Australia?
At VOQ we have reviewed the latest releases of bras and conclude that the bra by Bonds is one of the best bras in 2021.
Which bra is a good alternative and how do the bras compare to one another? Look at the following list of the best-selling bras for a detailed review of the different brands and their benefits.
With this bra comparision you can see all bras at a glance and buy the best bra online.
Review of the best bras in Australia
In our top list, we consider only the best bra brands
Bonds Women's Comfy Crop Bra, Black, Large
- The Bonds Comfy Crop is wirefree and hassle free. Simply pull it on for the ultimate…
- Made from soft, four-way stretchy fabric for shape and support
- Comfortable band that stays in place
WingsLove Women's Full Coverage Non Padded Minimizer
- The Wirefree Non Padded Full Figure Bra offers you a maximum comfort with soft material.…
- The light weight and ultra thin fabric make you feeling nothing, we suggest you DON'T…
- Full coverage bra cup can greatly cover your breats, show your nature curve. Wirefree…
WingsLove Women's Everyday Basic Comfort Lightly Padded
- Material:80% Nylon+20% Elastane. *Hand Wash. No Machine Wash
- The stunning subtle crystal decoration level-up the the product itself and adds charm…
- Demi Tshirt bra features breathable smooth fabric, adjustable straps, keep you cool…
Berlei Women's Underwear Microfibre Minimising Bra,
- Bra designed to minimise your bust by up to one cup size
- Microfibre and satin fabrics to keep you comfortable
- Wide fused satin straps for added shoulder support
Berlei Women's Electrify Underwire Sports Bra, Soft
- Sports bra with high support rating Berlei support factor 3 high impact, reduces…
- Features cotton lined cups for extra comfort and breathable mesh fabric in the front…
- Comfortable, adjustable straps can be crossed over to provide support and versatility…
Affiliate link: We are a participant of the Amazon Associates Program. If you buy a product through this link we might earn a small commission from Amazon at no extra charge for you.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you struggling to find the best bra for your body? It’s certainly more difficult than most assume, especially when trying to find a bra that looks good and fits properly, so it helps to know a few things before you go bra shopping to get the best garment for you.
Check out the buying guide below for some handy tips on how to find the best bra:
A short explanation: What are bras?
A bra is an undergarment worn over the breasts. They serve many purposes, from practical reasons such as
supporting and covering breasts to more fashion and aesthetically minded reasons, like giving the breasts a desired
shape or appearance.
What are the benefits of good bras
Most people know why they need to buy a bra - it’s buying the right size of bra that many people overlook.
From helping avoid back issues and improving posture to making outfits look great and generally improve self-confidence,
finding the best fitting bra is highly recommended for many reasons.
Plus, bras are an important fashion item for countless people and serve many different purposes, whether it’s a
sports bra for the gym or a luxurious piece of lingerie.
How to choose the best bra in 2021?
It is so important to choose the right size of bra for your body - it’s estimated that up to 85% of women
wear the wrong size bra! Considering the intricate design of a bra and the different shape of each wearer, it’s easy
to see why so many struggle to find the right bra.
Check some tips below for how to find the best fitting bra:
- Band Size: The band size of the bra is very important, so to determine your band size
measure around the breasts at the top of the bust. Pull the tape tight, as the band should sit tightly,
then round the number up to the nearest inch.
- Cup Size: Like band size, grab a measuring tape but this time place it around
the fullest part of the breasts, just above the nipple. Again, round to the nearest
inch and then compare this to your band size.
- Combine the Two: Now it’s time to use your cup and bust to get your bra size. For every inch in difference between
the two measurements, you go up a cup size. For instance, a 3inch band and 34-inch bust is an A cup, with a 35inch
bust being B cup, 36-inch a C cup and so on.
Once you have your cup size, combine with the two to get your bra size. Remember, sizes will fluctuate depending on the style
of each bra, while things like the fabric and shape will also influence the bra size of each garment.
Which type of bras are available to buy in Australia?
Here are some of the most common types of bras available based on their popularity:
- Full Cup Bra: As the name suggests, the bra features a full cup design that covers all the breasts,
providing fantastic support
- Balconette: A very popular style that offers great support but not as much coverage compared
to a full cup design. It provides a rounded shape and has straps that are further apart compared to a full cup.
- Plunge Bra: Plunge bras offer less coverage and low centre wiring, making them more
comfortable for someone with larger breasts. The lower coverage also makes them a good choice for low cup outfits, as there is less of the bra exposed.
- Strapless Bra: Another self-explanatory bra, strapless bras have no straps but offer support and coverage for the cleavage. Works well with many outfits without worrying about slipping.
- Sports Bra: A sports bra is designed to hold breasts closer to the
chest to reduce any movement, which is very desirable for anyone working out. Usually made from stretchy fabrics.