Navigation: Home › Beauty ›
Best Beard Oil Canada 2021
Best beard oil to buy in Canada (January 2021)
VOQ reviews the best beard oils in Canada: Check out the top choice of the best beard oils
Which new beard oils are available in 2021 and how do you know which is the best beard oil in Canada?
At VOQ we have reviewed the latest releases of beard oils and conclude that the beard oil by Rocky Mountain Barber Company is one of the best beard oils in 2021.
Which beard oil is a good alternative and how do the beard oils compare to one another? Look at the following list of the best-selling beard oils for a detailed review of the different brands and their benefits.
With this beard oil comparision you can see all beard oils at a glance and buy the best beard oil online.
Review of the best beard oils in Canada
In our top list, we consider only the best beard oil brands
Rocky Mountain Barber Company
Beard Oil - Canadian Made - Premium Cold-Pressed 9
- A Premium Beard Oil - Using only the finest ingredients sourced across Canada, we…
- Cedarwood Scent - Our beard oil combines strong masculine scents, such as eucalyptus…
- Styling Made Easy - Our beard oil will help to hydrate your beard, making it easier…
Beard Oil Conditioner - All Natural Sandalwood Scent
- Be a Stunner - Great Sandalwood scent will leave you to revel in the fragrance of…
- Goodbye, Beardruff! - Soothe your itchy and irritated skin with a just a few drops…
- 100% Natural & Organic - A perfect blend of Argan & Jojoba strengthens facial…
Blackstone Naturals Sandalwood Beard Oil Kit - All
- THE PERFECT MAN - Finally, a formula designed to have you looking like the man she's…
- PREMIUM BEARD OIL KIT - Softens and moisturizes beard to promote shine and prevent…
- SANDALWOOD FRAGRANCE - Start smelling like a real man with our added sandalwood fragrance.…
Fragrance Free Beard Oil & Leave In Conditioner,
- #1 RATED BEARD OIL - Keep Your Beard Healthy, Groomed and Tamed Naturally. Moisturizes…
- Contains Only 2 Ingredients - ORGANIC JOJOBA OIL, ORGANIC MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL. No…
- AS FEATURED IN GQ - Soaks in quickly to treat and calm dry, coarse, unruly and wild…
Beard Growth Oil With Biotin Caffeine For Men Beard
- BOOSTS BEARD GROWTH:Our beard growth oil carefully formulated formula provides vitamins…
- MULTI EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS: Our beard growth serum contain multi effective ingredients.…
- ACTIVATE HAIR FOLLICLES: Our beard growth serum rich in natural plant nourishing…
Affiliate link: We are a participant of the Amazon Associates Program. If you buy a product through this link we might earn a small commission from Amazon at no extra charge for you.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Beards are back in fashion and there is nothing better for maintaining your facial hair than a good beard oil.
More popular than they’ve ever been, beard oils are a great addition to your daily skincare routine but finding the right oil
for your beard can be difficult with so many products to choose from.
Check the below guide for all the info you need to buy the best beard oil!
A short explanation: What are beard oils?
Beard oils are a cosmetic product that nourish the skin and beard. Made with a wide variety of essential
and carrier oils, a beard oil is massaged into the beard and
skin to provide hydration. It works to both moisturise the skin
while nourishing facial hair to give it a natural shine.
What are the benefits of good beard oils
Buying a good beard oil is highly recommended for anyone with a beard. This is because it helps to
maintain the quality of the beard and helps to keep skin hydrated. After applying a few drops of oil, the beard
immediately begins to feel softer and less dry or brittle, while skin also gets a nice boost of moisturiser.
Beard oils also make it easier to style your beard. With a few drops massaged into the beard, f
acial hair can be combed to sit much tidier, leaving you and your beard looking well-groomed. They can
also offer relief for anyone with dry and sensitive skin, which often makes growing a beard difficult.
How to choose the best beard oil in 2021?
Choosing a cosmetic product like a beard oil is often challenging.
There are countless variations available and many ingredients to consider, so finding a beard oil that
is suitable for your beard does require some research.
Here are some tips for how to choose the right beard oil:
- Natural Ingredients: Always make sure that the beard oil uses natural ingredients,
as these are best for your skin and facial hair. Because beard oils are so popular there are many cheaply
manufactured products that contain harsh ingredients such as fragrance oils. These offer few benefits to the skin
or hair and can even cause irritations, so always look for natural essential and carrier oils.
- Skin and Hair Type: Is your skin or facial hair dry? Do you have sensitive skin? Is your
beard naturally oily? Be sure to consider your skin and hair type to make sure you choose an oil with
suitable ingredients. For instance, if you have dry and flaky skin then castor oil is a great ingredient, while jojoba oil is ideal for people with dry and frizzy facial hair.
- Smell: Most beard oils are scented so make sure you choose a smell that you find pleasant.
This is entirely subjective but be mindful that some scents are more overpowering than others.
Some use more natural smells such as citrus fruits while others more unique scents like woods and leathers.
Which type of beard oils are available to buy in Canada?
There are countless types of beard oils on the market and any one of these can be perfect for you.
To make finding the perfect beard oil easier we’re going to break them down by their carrier oils, which are the main ingredient found in beard oils.
- Jojoba Beard Oil: One of the most popular types of carrier oils found in beard oil, jojoba oil is the perfect oil for people with senstive skin as it is a lighter oil so less likely to cause irritation.
It’s also great for taming frizzier beards.
- Argan Beard Oil: Another hugely popular carrier oil, argan oil is suitable for most skin types but is great for anyone with dry skin as
it helps to rehydrate skin while reducing inflammation. It also provides a pleasant shine finish to the beard.
- Grape Seed Beard Oil:This type of beard oil is another great option for anyone with dry skin, as it’s known for its powerful moisturising quality while also
leaving behind little oily residue.
- Castor Beard Oil: Although a thicker oil, castor oil offers plenty of hydration for drier skin and facial hair, providing
a lovely sheen while preventing split ends and brittleness.
It also has an antibacterial properties so can be a good choice for people with acne or ingrown hairs.