Ad As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
What is the best luggage?
Which new luggage are available in 2021 and how do you know which is the best luggage?
At VOQ we have reviewed the latest releases of luggage and conclude that the luggage by Rockland is one of the best luggage in 2021.
Which luggage is a good alternative and how do the luggage compare to one another? Look at the following list of the best-selling luggage for a detailed review of the different brands and their benefits.
With this luggage comparision you can see all luggage at a glance and buy the best luggage online.
Ranking of the best luggage (May 2021)
In our top list, we consider only the best luggage brands
luggage buying guide
Do you want to buy a good luggage? This is all you need to know.
Looking to buy the best luggage for your travels but aren’t sure where to begin? Finding the right luggage can be difficult as there are so many different options available, so there are a few things that you should consider before you buy your luggage.
Check out this luggage buying guide for all the information you need to know to choose the perfect luggage for when you travel!
A short explanation: What are luggage?
Luggage is a collective term used to describe any type of baggage used when travelling. The style, shape, size, and features of luggage vary greatly, from backpacks used for weekend getaways to suitcases designed for long periods of travelling.
The main purpose of luggage is to provide a compact and safe place to store your belongings when you are travelling.
What are the benefits of good luggage
There are many reasons to buy good luggage. For example, if you plan on going on vacation then luggage is an essential item,
especially when travelling by air, giving you somewhere to pack all your clothes, accessories, and supplies.
Similarly, people that travel a lot for work need a good set of luggage. Some people may need a suitcase for
this while others are fine with smaller types of hand luggage, with various sizes and features available depending on your needs.
How to choose the best luggage in 2021?
There are many factors that should be considered before you buy luggage to ensure that you choose something
suitable for your situation. Here are some tips for choosing the best luggage:
- Capacity: How much storage space do you need from your luggage? Those travelling for short periods, such as a
few days or over the weekend, will find hand-held luggage such as a backpack, holdall, or a smaller sized suitcase will suffice, while anyone travelling for a week or so will probably need a larger suitcase.
- Size: The size of the suitcase doesn’t just determine its capacity but also its portability. There is
nothing worse than dragging around luggage that is too large and cumbersome, while you will need to consider airline size restrictions if travelling by plane.
- Material: Luggage can generally be divided into two broad material categories; soft and hard.
Soft luggage is anything like a backpack, duffel bag, or holdall, although many suitcases also feature soft cases. Hardshell cases are good for anyone that travels with valuable items (like a laptop) as they absorb the bumps and bangs that luggage goes through when travelling, although they are heavier and less compact.
- Purpose: Think about what you need the luggage for, as this makes choosing something suitable much easier. For example, if you are going on a vacation then a suitcase is usually preferred, as it offers plenty of storage space for your belongings.
That said, someone going on a backpacking holiday would benefit more from a backpack than a suitcase, so it’s always important to think about what you need the luggage for. Also, when travelling by air you need to think about whether you are including luggage as check-in or carry-on, as there are different restrictions for each.
Which type of luggage are available to buy?
There are many types of luggage available, wich each one coming in many shapes, sizes, and styles, giving plenty of
choice for the buyer. Some of the popular options include:
- Suitcases: Great for all kinds of travel, a suitcase is a rectangular piece of luggage that usually has several
compartments, wheels, and is made from durable fabrics. Available with both soft and hard exterior,
suitcases are probably the best luggage for anyone flying on holiday.
- Backpack: A bag worn across the back and suspended across shoulders, backpacks are some of the
most versatile luggage options available, being suitable for weekend travel, long-term backpacking, camping, etc.
- Holdall: Popular for short-term travelling, especially as carry-on luggage, a holdall is made from soft fabrics and is very lightweight. Some come with wheels and a telescopic handle for easier transportation.