Navigation: Home > Beauty >
Best Perfume 2020
Best perfume (April 2020)
VOQ reviews the best perfumes: Check out the top choice of the best perfumes
Which new perfumes are available in 2020 and how do you know which is the best perfume?
At VOQ we have reviewed the latest releases of perfumes and conclude that the perfume by Elizabeth Taylor is one of the best perfumes in 2020.
Which perfume is a good alternative and how do the perfumes compare to one another? Look at the following list of the best-selling perfumes for a detailed review of the different brands and their benefits.
With this perfume comparision you can see all perfumes at a glance and buy the best perfume online.
Review of the best perfumes
In our top list, we consider only the best perfume brands
Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette Spray Naturel, 3.3 oz
- White Diamonds
- the fragrance dreams are made of
- A soft blend of florals including narcisse, gardenia and lilies with refreshingly crisp green notes produce this dazzling, glamourous fragrance created especially for Elizabeth Taylor.
Estee Lauder Beautiful By Estee Lauder For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Ounces
- Introduced in 1985
- Fragrance notes: blooming fresh cut flowers, rose, jasmine, and carnation
- Accompanied by fruity notes of fresh citrus, melons, peaches and plums
Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz
- Tuberosere invented
- Michael Kors Signature is an iconic floral fragrance highlighting the beauty of hand-picked blossoms from the Far East
- Defined by an unprecedented, bold combination, the delicate and creamy India tuberose is enhanced by sensual woods and exotic incense, for an intensely sophisticated,
Vera Wang Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz.
- Vera Wang
- The fragrance of desire
- The first encounter with the fragrance is a flirtation that begins with Bulgarian rose, calla lily and mandarin flower
Carolina Herrera Good Girl Eau de Parfum 80ml
- Be the most confident, powerful version of you with Carolina Herrera Good Girl Eau de Parfum; a sensual, charismatic fragrance that blends light and dark elements to capture the complexity of the modern woman
- Combining fresh Bergamot and Lemon with delicate Jasmine and Tuberose accords, the perfume is
Affiliate link: We are a participant of the Amazon Associates Program. If you buy a product through this link we might earn a small commission from Amazon at no extra charge for you.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Looking for the best perfume for yourself or as a gift? It’s not always easy to choose the right perfume.
There are so many popular scents available, not to mention countless new perfumes released each day,
so it's understandable why so many struggle to find the perfect perfume. This especially true when trying to buy perfume as a present!
So, to make life easier we’ve created this handy buying guide. It has all the info you need to
find the best perfume for any occasion!
A short explanation: What are perfumes?
Perfume is a liquid fragrance applied to the body to make it smell nice. Many types of perfumes are available,
all using a wide range of ingredients to produce a pleasant aroma. Most traditional perfumes are made using flowers and
What are the benefits of good perfumes
If you are looking to buy someone a special gift then it’s hard to go wrong with a good perfume! Many people love perfume
because of the pleasing aroma it produces, which tends to make them feel more attractive and confident.
Others associate certain perfumes with poignant memories, such reminding them of their mother or grandmother, with many people wearing the same perfume for most of their life. Of course, some just love to smell good, which is exactly what perfume offers.
It doesn’t need to be a gift for someone else either - many people love to treat themselves to a nice perfume!
How to choose the best perfume in 2020?
Choosing the best perfume is never easy. There are so many different smells to choose from that many struggle to pick one. This is very true when buying a gift but also when buying for yourself - sometimes it's hard to find a new scent!
Here are some handy tips for choosing a new perfume:
- Scents: A perfume is typically characterised by a particular scent. For example, floral scents smell like flowers so have a very natural fragrance, while spicy scents make use of various spices to produce a more colourful and exotic fragrance. Some like citrus scents that offer a zesty punch!
In most cases, scents are all personal preferences. If buying for yourself simply test different scents to see what you like,
looking for similar scents in other perfumes. For others, you may need to smell some of their current perfumes to see
what scents they tend to like.
- Concentration: Not many people realise perfumes come in varying concentrations. The
larger the concentration the more powerful and lasting the smell is, so if you want a
long-lasting perfume that doesn’t need constantly reapplied then a high concentration is recommended.
- Price: Perfumes aren’t always cheap, so it helps to set a budget when shopping
to make it easier to find something in your price range. While cheaper perfumes are available, they don’t always smell the nicest,
while those that do have nice smells may not have a lasting scent.
Also, the higher the concentration the more expensive the perfume!
Which type of perfumes are available to buy?
Perfume types are based on concentration levels, with three types available:
- Eau de Toilette: The cheapest and best-selling perfumes tend to be eau de toilette. These have the lowest concentration but still last a few hours, with the biggest selling point being their affordability
- Eau de Parfum: Slightly less concentrated than parfum, eau de parfum still offers around five hours of
smell and is a bit cheaper than parfum.
- Parfum: Typically viewed as the best quality perfume, parfum has the highest concentration and so has the
strongest and longest-lasting scent.